A wide range of shared resources, both inside and out, come together to create a community of exciting, sustainable innovation.
- Conference Rooms
- Passenger & Freight Elevators
- 24/7 Security
- Drive-in Access Options
- On-Site Parking
- High Speed Siemens EV Chargers
- Lockable Interior and Exterior Bike Storage
- Rideshare Drop Off
- Hydroponic Garden
- Green Walkways
- Public and Private Roof Decks
- Picnic Areas
The Terminal offers the latest in utilities, internet, and electrical, making it an ideal location for physical tech and natural science research.
- Fiber Connectivity & High Speed Data
- 8” Fire Protection Service & 1000 HP Pump
- Gas Service with at Least 2# Pressure
- New Domestic Water and Sanitary Plumbing Services
- Low Flow Automatic Plumbing Fixtures
- 3000A / 480V Electrical in Buildings A and B, with Modular Meter Banks
- HVAC/Ventilation Flexibility
- Built-in Redundancy with Room for Increased Capacity
- Secured Interior Chemical Storage
- LED Lighting
- Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors
- Controlled Testing Environments
- Sound & Vibration Attenuation
- Insulated Skylights and Glazing with Low-E Coating
- R-30 TPO Roofs
- High Efficiency RTUs
- 300,000 Gallon Underground Storm Detention System
- 360° Exterior Camera Coverage, Interior Monitoring, and a 911 Panic Button
- Automated Patrol Robot by Knightscope
The Terminal’s leasing team, Cawley Chicago is a group of commercial real estate professionals committed to providing unsurpassed experiences with the highest level of personal service.
Managing Broker, Principal
770 North Halsted Street
Chicago, IL 60642
Passionate about creating authentic value and positive impact, the Mansueto Office sees their investment in The Terminal as an investment in the prioritization of the greater Humboldt Park community.
The Wrigley Building
400 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 350
Chicago, IL 60611
Optimizing the construction process with their unique design-build methodology, ARCO/Murray is bringing The Terminal to life while delivering the very best experience.
113 N. May St 2nd Floor
Chicago, IL 60607
The nation’s leading specialists, Ryan, LLC oversees the preservation of the Pyle-National building with strategies that are at once practical, focused, and proven.
311 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 4800
Chicago, IL 60606
Responsible for the branding and marketing of The Terminal, Mauge is a creative boutique in Chicago’s Wicker Park-Bucktown, with a history of success in three main categories: Real Estate + Hospitality, Venture + Enterprise, and Auto + Moto.
1629 N. Milwaukee Ave. Second Floor
Chicago, IL 60647
We have come a long way since The Terminal’s construction began in 2020. Here’s a quick look at some of our progress.